nicole wight
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello!

I manage an FLGS in Toms River, NJ. (www.eastcoastgamersnj.com) We had a fire back in May that took down our old location. We are now located at 43 Main Street in Downtown Toms River.

We have a HUGE play area in our store for gamers of ALL types! (Magic, WH40k, Warmachine, Star Wars..D&D...the list goes on and on!) But, I would love to expand more and have more gamers come in to help us grow. I don't know how many people in our community *don't* know about us, so I took a chance and posted here!

Whatever the game you play, please consider checking us out! We offer free casual gaming if it is during regular business hours.
M-F, 1pm-10pm
S/S, 10am-10pm

Any questions, please feel free to post a comment here!
Thanks!
Nicole
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
I grew up in TR.

I heard about your fire too.

Good luck!

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DKahnt wrote:
I grew up in TR.

Same! I want to wish you good luck as well! I'll definitely stop by the next time I'm visiting home.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nicole wight
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.