Cthulhu Wars» Forums » General

Subject: German Pitpio rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lincoln Petersen
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So we're looking for a Native German Speaker to help with the Cthulhu Wars German kickstarter. Someone that can help with German forums and where to put banners and also to help go onto those forums and spread the news of CW to the Fatherland!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
Really, we're seeing if there are many such loyal cultists who speak German and can help spread the word!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Lanrezac
France
Chatou
Yvelines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is a Pitpio ? blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
Pitpipo wrote:
What is a Pitpio ? blush

A Pitpio only begins to exist the moment Link misspells a Pitpipo

Now, unfortunately, due to Link's negligence, there is a Pitpio somewhere in the shadows of the world running around...and we don't even know what it is capable of doing...goo sauron gulp goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julius Beineke
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, the only German board I'm on is a very specialized one for the most popular Pen&Paper-RPG in Germany: Das Schwarze Auge = The Dark Eye (Sorry guys, it's not CoC^^). But they have a smalltalk section, and I'll do a post there...can't hurt.
Otherwise, I can't really help with spreading the word across the boards. If I joined other boards and started firing OMG SRSLY GUYS CTHULHU WARS GREAT GAME MUST BUY everywhere, that wouldn't work out too well, I suppose.
I will spam my friends on Facebook a bit, though. Did you guy think about contacting all the Cthulhuesque FB sites? And the Weird Tales Magazine?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arne
Germany
Hamburg
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would do it, but unfortunately I don't have accounts on any of the major german boardgame forums.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.