GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,409 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
23 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Lewis & Clark» Forums » Rules

Subject: Is there a boat limit in Lewis and Clark? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Halsey
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I have my copy of Lewis & Clark ready to hit the table tonight. I've read and reread the rules. I've been studying some of the forums and FAQs.

Forgive me if this has been covered but I didn't see it.

Is there a limit to the number of Boats you can have? I know the back of the boats come with and hold more supplies and Indians but they also slow you down in terms of time. Is it okay to have a number of the "no time" boats in tow to pull some supplies and Indians with no time cost? I see there are 12 in the supply so it would seem to me that you can have as many as you want.

I don't know if that is a strategy at all since I haven't played yet but I'm sure it will come up when we play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilias Sellountos
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The number of available boats is the only limitation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Fenton
United States
Hartford
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was looking for this also. I could not find anything that says there is a limit. I played a 2player game and the other person had 3 boats to my one, and I was able to win. So it seems there is a trade off for resources and time to get the boats.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.