[redacted]» Forums » Rules

Subject: Helicopter Clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Curtis Bissonnette
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
1. When using the radio you may call any helicopter (from either faction) or just your own? The rules state 'a' helicopter so we assumed you could call one of your choice.

2. When escaping with the Intel, can you use the enemies helicopter? Once again the rules date 'a' helicopter so again we assumed you could.

My friends and I played last night and had a great time. We can't wait for more missions and expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LudiCreations
Finland
Turku, Finland / Boston, MA, USA
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
cjbissonnette wrote:
1. When using the radio you may call any helicopter (from either faction) or just your own? The rules state 'a' helicopter so we assumed you could call one of your choice.
Page 5, Radio room description wrote:
A player may choose to call a helicopter of any faction, not just the player's own.

cjbissonnette wrote:
2. When escaping with the Intel, can you use the enemies helicopter? Once again the rules date 'a' helicopter so again we assumed you could.
Page 4, Helipad room description wrote:
A player may, as an action, enter the helicopter matching the player's Loyalty card, triggering the end of the game

cjbissonnette wrote:
My friends and I played last night and had a great time. We can't wait for more missions and expansions.
Excellent! The designers are hard at work to make that happen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.