Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Nguyen
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmb
I didn't have the budget to help with the KS for this game, but am very interested in purchasing this later when it comes out. Did any retailers buy the KS version or will we be able to purchase the KS version directly?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasper Mundt-Nielsen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know, the only difference in the KS and retail is the metal cogs and the translucent dice. I know that doesn't answer your question, but it might help you decide on if you need the KS version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Fischer
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the last Kickstarter Update they noted that you will be able to preorder an upgraded version incl. the translucent dice and the metal cogs from their webstore for 65$ plus shipping. They will also offer the translucent dice and the metal cogs as a seperate purchase in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Peterson
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the shipping still be free in the US and Canada like it is/was for the Kickstarter backers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JasonP wrote:
Will the shipping still be free in the US and Canada like it is/was for the Kickstarter backers?

Highly, highly unlikely. You aren't pledging, you're pre-ordering. Even the cost is Kickstarter price. Expect to pay shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
40crew wrote:
As far as I know, the only difference in the KS and retail is the metal cogs and the translucent dice. I know that doesn't answer your question, but it might help you decide on if you need the KS version.

Is this the only difference between the KS and retail version?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rainer Ahlfors
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Click to see this devourer's page.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I understand, basically.

KS copy = Retail version + metal cogs + translucent dice + challenge tokens (mini expansion)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.