Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryce Journey
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules state that at the beginning of a game, room cards are drawn depending on the number of players - 7 for 4, 6 for 3, 5 for 2. But I'm unsure of what to do with these cards next. Can I get clarification of what the purpose of the initial room card draw is? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Armstrong
United States
Bedford
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Discard them. These are the rooms that the first master builder will arrange on turn one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Mair
United States
Roy
Utah
flag msg tools
The Meeple Nation Boardgame Podcast - 30 minutes a week!
badge
BGGCon 2015 or Bust
mbmbmbmbmb
Cards are used to indicate the buildings to put out for the master builder to arrange.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce Journey
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
kenarm wrote:
Discard them. These are the rooms that the first master builder will arrange on turn one.

Okay, I'm a little confused now. There are only six purchase slots. For four players, where does the seventh room go? Do two players always use one less room then on the purchase display?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cobbs c
msg tools
mb
Turn the board around - there are seven purchase slots for four players. The other side has 6 buying slots on them - 6 of which you use in 3p, and 5 of which you use in 2p.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce Journey
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Cobbs wrote:
Turn the board around - there are seven purchase slots for four players. The other side has 6 buying slots on them - 6 of which you use in 3p, and 5 of which you use in 2p.

Ah ha! Thanks! It all makes sense now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.