Popular Tags: [View All]
zippy grey wedge owner
Malaysia
Putrajaya
Wilayah Persekutuan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My word! That's a pretty looking game! Are the pieces made of wood? Amazing. I want....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Glidden
United States
Denver
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think the pictures currently available for this game are photographs. They look like they're CG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank da man
Thailand
Chumpohn
Chumpohn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
well, the game components look nice indeed, but there had been some discusssion about the cover on spielbox.de

many people don´t like a lot of covers from hig and true, sometimes they look like amateur´s work. about the taluva cover questions came up, what this friendly native indian guy really is doing there. some pointed out that he probably is letting out, what he ate in the morning, but since the artist wasn´t involved in this discussions, we might never know the whole truth

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Winter
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree that the game is pretty. But will it be functional? Or will the beautiful graphics get in the way of gameplay?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Humrich
Germany
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aanemesis wrote:
My word! That's a pretty looking game! Are the pieces made of wood? Amazing. I want....

My guess is: The tiles are thick cardboard, not wood. Wood would be too expensive for that price. Since it's the same author and same publisher I guess the component quality would be comparable to Attika
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.