Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Booth
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

I'm just a little confused with the ability of the Pirates when a blue card is revealed. Do you just take damage eqaual the cost of the revealed card and the Pirates heal 2x of the cost? Or is it 2x the cost in both damage and healing?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Contemptus Mundi
United States
Cedar City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played this last night and had the same question. I'm inclined to think you just take the damage shown on the card, if any, and not double the amount shown... but who knows?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Squishy Master
msg tools
I would be inclined to do 2x for both abilities. Mainly because it says attack y and heal y equal to 2x. So I was thinking each y is equal to 2x. I would need more experience playing them but I'm inclined to go the route that makes it slightly more difficult just to make its still a challenge. That and the rest of the abilities all do at least 2x damage plus something else.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Wilting
Netherlands
Vught
flag msg tools
I agree. Both the combat and authority icons are shown, but neither with any normal value number in, before or after them, but in my interpretation, the word 'and' means both combat and authority equal to 2x the highest cost card in the trade row.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.