Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Party game for 10+ players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Karan Lalla
msg tools
I'm planning a get together with a fairly large group of friends and was wondering anyone had any suggestions for some games we could play with a large group. I'm anticipating around 15 people in total. Obviously, I'll either need a game that can support that many players or one that is quick enough that people don't mind the wait. I have a couple of ideas in mind:

1. Ultimate Werewolf: Deluxe Edition
2. Two Rooms and a Boom
3. Mascarade
4. Coup with Coup: Reformation
5. The Resistance: Avalon

I'm aware Coup and Avalon are for 10 players at most, but I figured the wait time might not be too long for these and they're still interesting to watch. Any experience with this? As you can see, I like hidden role games, but I'm up for any suggestions. I will have a mixed group of gamers and non-gamers. Also, it would be good if the games were still usable with smaller groups and didn't have, let's say, a 10 person requirement to play.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Hinz
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ColdStasis wrote:
I'm planning a get together with a fairly large group of friends and was wondering anyone had any suggestions for some games we could play with a large group. I'm anticipating around 15 people in total. Obviously, I'll either need a game that can support that many players or one that is quick enough that people don't mind the wait. I have a couple of ideas in mind:

1. Ultimate Werewolf: Deluxe Edition
2. Two Rooms and a Boom
3. Mascarade
4. Coup with Coup: Reformation
5. The Resistance: Avalon

I'm aware Coup and Avalon are for 10 players at most, but I figured the wait time might not be too long for these and they're still interesting to watch. Any experience with this? As you can see, I like hidden role games, but I'm up for any suggestions. I will have a mixed group of gamers and non-gamers. Also, it would be good if the games were still usable with smaller groups and didn't have, let's say, a 10 person requirement to play.

Thanks!

I'd keep to 6 max with coup personally.
I prefer 3-5.

werewolf/mafia is what your about. it's free too, seeing as you can use playing cards and write on them or print some basic cards.

I see no reason to spend money on say the deluxe edition unless you know your friends will actually like it. or if you'll play it regularly, seeing as the first few time you play you'll want to keep the roles and whatnot pretty basic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
charlie reif
United States
Glendale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Snake Oil with the right group [creative - outgoing] you can't beat it. I have played with a group of twenty and it was a blast, my side hurt from laughing so much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slush
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Saboteur is great for 10. And it has hidden roles. I have not played with the expansion but it shows a 12 player max.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.