Popular Tags: music [+] [View All]
Carol Carpenter
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if there is a web site where you can list your collection of music CDs for others to view, where there is already pre-filled info such as track listings? After having put up my game collection on BGG, I was thinking it would be cool if I could do the same for my CDs (and my eventually books) so that my friends could know what to borrow from me. I know there is some site where you list all your possessions, but that is going too far!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Play Games - Interact - Have Fun!
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
starspangledgirl wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a web site where you can list your collection of music CDs for others to view, where there is already pre-filled info such as track listings? After having put up my game collection on BGG, I was thinking it would be cool if I could do the same for my CDs (and my eventually books) so that my friends could know what to borrow from me. I know there is some site where you list all your possessions, but that is going too far!

This is actually a really cool idea, but I think that the record companies would not like it as it would make illegal file-sharing of CD's REALLY easy. Just imagine...need a copy of such and such album? Do a user search, find the person who has what you need and send them an email for a trade! If only we could!

Great idea though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.