GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,937 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Last Night on Earth: Hero Pack 1» Forums » Rules

Subject: Victor and Locked Door rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
rubasurex
Australia
Shailer Park
QLD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Victor has the ability to ignore Locked Door (note the bold italics as it is printed on the character's card). I'm wondering if this ability only applies to the specific Zombie Card Locked Door or if it applies to locked doors in general.

For example, we had a situation where the zombie player played the Lockdown card from the 'Hold the Line' supplement. In the same turn, Victor wanted to move through a door. If his ability only applies to the specific Locked Door card, then he wouldn't be able to move through the door. But if his ability applies to locked doors in general, then he would be able to.

If his ability only applies to the specific Zombie Card Locked Door, then it seems pretty useless as there are other ways that doors can become locked too and it doesn't make sense that he can ignore some locked doors but not others for no reason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd say it only applies to Locked Door Zombie card. Quick look at other cards, stuff in bold italics on them also tends to refer to cards with specific names.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Biodiesel
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
I don't think it would. From Flying Frog Wiki:

Quote:

Lockdown:

Play this card at the start of the Hero Turn. Heroes may not move through Doors this turn.

Nothing in there says doors are locked. Simply, Heroes may not move through them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.