GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,928 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Mage Knight Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: banner of fear rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grabriel Don
Argentina
flag msg tools
Hi all!
Strong effect of banner of fear said that:"Skip the blocking and assigning damage phases of this combat". When I assult the city and fight with 4 enemies. I ignore ranged attack phase. In block phase, If I use the strong effect and throw away banner of fear. Will I skip the block and assigning damage from 4 enemies or I can only choose 1 enemy to skip?

In player vs player combat. When my opponent plays attack cards. If I use strong effect of banner of fear. I skip only this attack or skip all the melee attacking phase of my opponent
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All of it

Best saved for a city attack
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grabriel_Don wrote:
In player vs player combat. When my opponent plays attack cards. If I use strong effect of banner of fear. I skip only this attack or skip all the melee attacking phase of my opponent?

It's explained in the PvP rules.

Effects that allow you to skip the Blocking and Damage dealing phases of combat can be used to cancel any one attack (Siege/Ranged or Melee). No damage is dealt for this attack (but the cards remain played, Units Spent etc.). The combat continues, however.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.