Subject: Anyone who can order a copy for me? I cant access paypal. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Magnus Nyberg
Sweden
Luleå
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any nice soul who can order a copy for me? I cant order one myself becouse i forgot my Paypal password. I Live in Sweden so i can pay you through my bank if you live in EU of preferably in sweden.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
Re: Anyone who can order a copy for me? I cant access paypal
There's a "Forgot your password?" link on the front page of PayPal. Wouldn't it be easier just to get it back?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Nyberg
Sweden
Luleå
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Anyone who can order a copy for me? I cant access paypal
Verkisto wrote:
There's a "Forgot your password?" link on the front page of PayPal. Wouldn't it be easier just to get it back?

Yes that is correct but unfortunatly i dont know what i wrote in the security questions.

I have been in contact with the staff at Paypal about this issue, but they say I have to Fax/mail a copy from my bank and a copy of my Id to veryfy that it is realy me. I have also tried to close the account but that is not possible since there is 1$ on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.