Shadows of Brimstone: Swamps of Death» Forums » General

Subject: Extra map tiles, decks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave D
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So this has finally reached Canadian Online retail and I've managed to order a copy. I see for a sale lots of extra map tiles and decks - is this beneficial in any way?

I'm planning to play this as a campaign with my group but wasn't sure if these are even needed. In an average game, do you run out of tiles? I also see extra mini's for sale - is that useful to have too?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finn K
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Steelfyre wrote:
So this has finally reached Canadian Online retail and I've managed to order a copy. I see for a sale lots of extra map tiles and decks - is this beneficial in any way?

I'm planning to play this as a campaign with my group but wasn't sure if these are even needed. In an average game, do you run out of tiles? I also see extra mini's for sale - is that useful to have too?

Thanks!

Out of curiosity, which minis do you see for sale?

Personally I don't think you need more map times, we've been removing them from table as we play only keeping 3 - 4 in play as we go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave D
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see the extra set of red mini's on ebay. Looks like they are they were the KS exclusives but essentially duplicates of what you already get in box.

Thanks for the insight, sounds like there's enough inside the box to get by with after all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.