Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Kowalewski
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
Place one astronaut on a spaceship and replace another player's astronaut on a spaceship (in the air or on the ground) or a zone of Mars with oneof your astronauts. My question is does this rule over ride the rule New astronauts can no linger be placed aboard a spaceship after take off? I am confused about the In the Air part of Femme Fatale. I understane the pilot's role but this has nothing to do with the changing the destination of a ship. Help me play this right. THANKS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Walczak-Slusarczyk
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You cannot put new astronaut on a spaceship that is in the air (after lift off), but if You have at least one astronaut on a spaceship that is in the air, you can replace one of your opponents astronausts in the air.

Example
empty spaceship stays on the ground

Another spaceship is in the air, it has 5 places, your color is blue
on this spacespip are - one green, two purple, two blue.

You played Femme fatale card.

You place one astronaut on an empty spaceship that is on the ground and now you are thinking about the spaceship that is in the air (the one described above). Since you have there two (at least one) astronauts in your color, you can replace one of the oponnents astronaut to yours. So you take one purple astronaut and put him in L.i S. Memorial, and you place one the ship one blue (your) astronaut

after your turn situation on the spaceship in the air looks just like that: one green, one purple, three blue.

Is that all You wanted to know?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno faidutti
France
PARIS
flag msg tools
designer
The answer is right. thematically, the idea is that you don't add an astronaut in the air, but that an opponent's astronaut changes allegiance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kowalewski
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
I GOT IT! Thanks to both Michal and Bruno for the quick answer. I'm ready to play now. THANKS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Sarnia
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can the astronaut you just played be the one refered to in the second part of the power? So if there is a ship on the ground with one green astronaut and I am blue, can I place one astronaut in that ship, then remove the green and replace it with one of my blues?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, should be fine. All conditions are satisfied as you're doing each part.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.