Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tiago Serafim
Brazil
João Pessoa
Paraíba.
flag msg tools
Hi.

I've read Titans rulebook and I didn't see nothing about use some modules from this expansion at original game.

Is it works same way the Hades expansion? I mean, can I use one or more modules from Titans expansion at the original map?

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karel Stastny
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We did not try it but I don't see a reason why this wouldn't work. Maybe the Winged sandals would need some rules change as they would be almost useless on the original maps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Serafim
Brazil
João Pessoa
Paraíba.
flag msg tools
Useless? Maybe I'm missing something but doesn't it seem like a pegasus exclusive to a army?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karel Stastny
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Winged sandals allow troops to move to any territory on an island. This is useful on big islands that are in the Titans expansion but on the original maps there are no big islands. So the sandals would just give you additional income.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Serafim
Brazil
João Pessoa
Paraíba.
flag msg tools
You're right.

Maybe we can do a House Rule allowing Sandals attack any island using normal attacking means, like Ares, Hades and Titans.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karel Stastny
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I think that would work.

One other idea that came to my mind is to let the Sandals move troops over one sea space as if a ship was there. Thus they would work similarly to Snake from C3K Crossover.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.