Hide
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Seeking creator of TimeStalk rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rupert Bottenberg
msg tools
Hi all, new subscriber here. I'm on a quest... I'm trying to locate the creator of a really cool, obscure, self-released board game from 1985. It’s called Timestalk: A Space Age Game for Hunters and Gatherers. The creator's name is John E. Parsons, of Pointe-Claire or Dorval in Quebec, Canada.

I'm seeking Mr. Parsons because I'm developing a non-fiction graphic novel project investigating his game. I'm pursuing other channels to find him as well, but perhaps someone here knows of a Canadian board gaming association that might have a useful lead?

TimeStalk is such a neat game, I'm so eager to find out more. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave MacK
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, Rupert. I do not have information to help you with your quest, but I am on a quest of my own and would like to ask how your own quest has gone. I hope we might be able to chat. -Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.