Dave Smith

California
msg tools
Hi everybody

I don't have the orignal game yet but I'm already in the process of making my own fantasy version. I'm doing this for fun but also because I have some eye problem and I always find the printing on almost any card game to be too small (magic, lotr, invasion, I'm looking at all of you). So I'm hoping to print some ''planechase'' sized card at the end of this process.... And yes I know it will cost me more than 12$ but I'm ok with that. And Yes, I also recommand to anybody to buy the game from the maker.

Here is were I need help
Currently I'm missing 2 of the 5 strategy cards... I know of the decit one, the one to add 2 to the total ressource and the one that let you choose the next stategy card for your opponent next turn. What are the two that I'm missing and what are they doing?

And for the curious... here is one of the card I made using some image found on the net
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.