5 Posts

Deep Sea Adventure» Forums » Rules

Subject: New round in the water rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Do not shed tears over throws of the past, roll again!
badge
Click here for free games.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to be clear,

If the round ends and I am in the water, when the next round begins do I continue in the direction I was facing at the end of the previous round?

I.e. say I was on my way back, in the new round my choice is either continue back and try to score, or turn knowing I will be forced to drop tokens at the end of that round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen
Japan
Kyoto
flag msg tools
youtube.com/neatozen
badge
follow me on twitter: @zenxacred
mbmbmbmbmb
crazylegs wrote:
Just to be clear,

If the round ends and I am in the water, when the next round begins do I continue in the direction I was facing at the end of the previous round?

I.e. say I was on my way back, in the new round my choice is either continue back and try to score, or turn knowing I will be forced to drop tokens at the end of that round?

Doesn't say in the rules explicitly, but at the start of the new round, everyone starts back in the submarine fresh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zenxacred wrote:
crazylegs wrote:
Just to be clear,

Doesn't say in the rules explicitly, but at the start of the new round, everyone starts back in the submarine fresh.

Ah I see! Yeah that's not at all clear. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ben chen
msg tools
if you're back in the ship. and air is going to run out at the end of the next player's turn, do you have to go out ? Since you'll be losing all your points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hyghonryce wrote:
if you're back in the ship. and air is going to run out at the end of the next player's turn, do you have to go out ? Since you'll be losing all your points.

If you get back to the submarine that's you done for the round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.