Hide
6 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Looking to split Pinups of Death Hard Plastic Collection (UK/EU) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colcannon Mash
msg tools
I'm looking to purchase a copy of the KD Pinups of Death Hard Plastic Collection of miniatures. I'm only interested in a few of the models, and I am looking to see if anyone out there would want to share the box with me.

The models I am willing to sell are:

Savior
Survivor - Glamdryn
Preacher
Architect
(maybe) Great Game Hunter

Game Cards - Valandor

Also all the freebies (Art Cards, Display Box) can be yours FOC if you want them.

I estimate a price of GBP12 once I sort out the VAT and P+P from the US. Postage to the UK would be a flat GBP1.50 for any number of models, and postage to the EU would be GBP3.50. Within the EU there shouldn't be any further customs duties.

If anyone is interested in one or more of the models, please do get in touch (PM or post here) and I will coordinate a group buy. While I don't have credentials on BGG yet, I have them elsewhere and would be happy to supply them to prove my trustworthiness.

Edit - Update for miniatures claimed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Schep
Netherlands
Amersfoort
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd only be interested in the game cards, is there anyway we come to an agreement on getting just those?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colcannon Mash
msg tools
If you just want the game cards that will be £3 posted. A nominal charge to cover my packing material and going out to the post office. If you buy a mini I will chuck them in for free. What do you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Stewart
United States
Owego
NY
flag msg tools
designer
www.drunkassgames.com
badge
!!!NERD ALERT!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Id take the Survivor and the cards, if your current deal falls through.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colcannon Mash
msg tools
PMs sent to both of you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colcannon Mash
msg tools
Update - I've ordered the box from CMoN. Hopefully I will receive it before Xmas.

Any of the minis that remained unclaimed when I get the box are going up on eBay with a reasonable mark-up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.