Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Polynesia
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not a strong person... really... but should the game board really fall to pieces when you unfold it for the first time?

It literally tore apart in my hands ... back to Cafe Games I go (sigh).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Levy
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Best hobby, with the best people in the world. Gaming is the best!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sorry, Doug, didn't you see the Geek thread about this? The boards were made to only hold together north of the equator. Some sort of civilization dominance thing Martin was trying to get across. Personally, I don't think these kinds of lunatic fringe theories have any place in gaming, but what do I know, I didn't design Goblin King. Anyway, if you return the unused portion of your game to Cafe Games, I'm sure they'll return the unused portion of your money.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Polynesia
mbmbmbmbmb
Larry Levy wrote:
I'm sorry, Doug, didn't you see the Geek thread about this? The boards were made to only hold together north of the equator.

Good one, Larry.

I'll send Cafe Games an email, as they should hear about this. The board really was terrible, came apart like tissue paper.

I've played, and enjoyed, this game a few times. You don't really need the board - I'm sure I can salvage the progression track.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dougadamsau wrote:
I'm not a strong person... really... but should the game board really fall to pieces when you unfold it for the first time?

Yes... it was cheaply made in China... shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.