Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: sales [+] [View All]
Curtis Mason
United States
Heyburn
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BN.com has an offer for $5 off your order if certain games are added to your order. Free shipping over $25 typically. Some games to be had are Colossal Arena, Mutiny!, Senator, Inkognito the first three at 40% off already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Thank you very much!!!

I didn't think they would have a big selection (and they don't) but I checked it out anyway. I have been wanting a copy of War fo the Ring and they had it! For non-members, it started out at $41. something.

With 3-day shipping (free), the $5.00 discount, and tax, it came to $39.18 total. That's lower than any advertiser on BGG right now. Even on ebay, if you wint the lowest auction at $29.99 and add back shipping, you are still at $39.49.

So thanks for helping me find a bit of a deal on a game I have wanted for a while!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Davidson
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
www.istroyworking.com
badge
www.istroyworking.com
mbmbmb
Thanks for the link. I also just bought War Of The Ring. I have been wanting that game for a while.

Now, to make it seem like a good thing to the wife who balances the checkbook....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lyman Hurd
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Barnes and Noble having $5 off on some games.
I think the last copies of WOTR must be gone. I couldn't locate it via a search and when I finally found it by browsing, clicking on the picture led to a broken link.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
konrad james
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
lyman wrote:
I think the last copies of WOTR must be gone. I couldn't locate it via a search and when I finally found it by browsing, clicking on the picture led to a broken link.

Sorry. I checked it out and it doesn't show a price on it. So it looks like it is sold out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.