Michael S
United States
Boulder
Colorado
flag msg tools
"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit..."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone, assuming that my local game store gets this in before Christmas (which I hear it will) I would love to dig in and do a campaign play through over the holidays.
I have off from work from the 24th to the 5th of January and live in Northern NJ. I thought I would give it a shot and post in the forum to see if anyone is in the area and interested in stringing together a couple sessions between those dates.

Fingers crossed this releases in the next week or so!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Payton
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in northern NJ. PM on the way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ICE 0ne
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Highlander games in Boonton is planning to run one or more campaigns either weekly or biweekly once the game comes out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Goodhand
United States
GSP Exit #20 (Seaville)
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's an on going campaign on Wednesday evenings at All The King's Men FLGS on Main Street in Pitman, NJ; and also SW: X-Wing games on Monday nights. Of course that's if you're familiar with the Glassboro area. They think that they're in "South Jersey," but it's 50+ miles north of my house in Cape May County. They do have a pretty active SW Group though, so check out their banter and posted photos on:
[url] https://www.FaceBook,COM/Groups/sjxwingalliance [/url]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.