GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,978 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Epic Resort» Forums » General

Subject: One of the Monsters escaped rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Young
United States
Sterling
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Upon opening the game and setting it out to play, we discovered that one of the Monsters escaped during shipping and ate half of one of my meeples!

No need to replace it or anything. We just thought it was funny.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denise Lavely
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That monster may have escaped pretty far - my friend Andrew opened his copy of Fields of Arle the other day to find one of the horses had been half-eaten...

Watch your new games carefully, people! We may have a dangerous meeple eater on the loose!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Harkins
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Play games and be awesome!
mbmbmbmbmb
Buggy wrote:
Upon opening the game and setting it out to play, we discovered that one of the Monsters escaped during shipping and ate half of one of my meeples!

No need to replace it or anything. We just thought it was funny.

I lol'd!

Sorry for the damage. There should be plenty of meeples, so hopefully having 39 1/2 won't be a problem for you -- let me know if it is
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Young
United States
Sterling
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Floodgate wrote:
Sorry for the damage. There should be plenty of meeples, so hopefully having 39 1/2 won't be a problem for you -- let me know if it is

Totally not a problem. We thought it was funny and have more than enough meeples. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.