Black Fleet» Forums » General

Subject: Missing goods cubes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dale O'Flaherty
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought Black Fleet just yesterday and noticed that I'm missing all of the green goods cargo cubes. Does anyone know how to contact Space Cowboys? It looks like their website is down. I left a message on their facebook but I don't know how often they check that for comments. It's unlikely that I'd be able to get the cubes in time for Christmas; it's just lucky that the cargo cubes from The Great Heartland Hauling Company are the exact same size to fit into the holds so I have something to use in the meantime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
daleof wrote:
Bought Black Fleet just yesterday and noticed that I'm missing all of the green goods cargo cubes. Does anyone know how to contact Space Cowboys? It looks like their website is down. I left a message on their facebook but I don't know how often they check that for comments. It's unlikely that I'd be able to get the cubes in time for Christmas; it's just lucky that the cargo cubes from The Great Heartland Hauling Company are the exact same size to fit into the holds so I have something to use in the meantime.

Try Asmodeee.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale O'Flaherty
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I didn't think of this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
daleof wrote:
Does anyone know how to contact Space Cowboys? It looks like their website is down.

What a bunch of cowboys. :P
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-matt s.
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/blog/22
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
daleof wrote:
Bought Black Fleet just yesterday and noticed that I'm missing all of the green goods cargo cubes.

After seeing your post I just checked my copy which I got Saturday - mine is missing the yellow goods cubes! Weird. Luckily I have extra bits around so can substitute for now (or borrow from another game)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-matt s.
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tasajara wrote:
daleof wrote:
Bought Black Fleet just yesterday and noticed that I'm missing all of the green goods cargo cubes.

After seeing your post I just checked my copy which I got Saturday - mine is missing the yellow goods cubes! Weird. Luckily I have extra bits around so can substitute for now (or borrow from another game)

I used this form on the Asmodee site: http://us.asmodee.com/ressources/gaming/SAV/index.php

and they just responded today they would be sending me replacement cubes, so try there if you haven't already if you are missing anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale O'Flaherty
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahh I replied directly using the email on the back of the box; I think that one's more for general inquiries? Still got me the reply I needed it just took me longer than it should've.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-matt s.
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my cubes yesterday! Woot! Just in time as I got the ships finished painted earlier in the week too! Hoping to get it to the table today maybe....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Miller
United States
Britton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy was missing the white and brown pirate ships. I contacted them and hopefully i'll get them soon. at least I can play a 2 person game while I wait for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Miller
United States
Britton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Road Judge wrote:
My copy was missing the white and brown pirate ships. I contacted them and hopefully i'll get them soon. at least I can play a 2 person game while I wait for them.

Heard back and they'll ship replacements after the new year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Hope
New Zealand
Auckland
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Road Judge wrote:

Too bad its 3-4 players! Haha.

I just opened my copy and I'm missing the silver coins. Lets see how fast they can send replacements to New Zealand...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.