2 Posts

Marvel Dice Masters: Uncanny X-Men» Forums » Rules

Subject: Prof X vs Cerebros? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
justin taylor
msg tools
Prof X - Powerful Telepath says:
"While Professor X is active, your opponent cannot use actions or global abilities. He or she can pay 2 life to prevent this effect for the rest of the turn."

So if there is an active Cerebro, and you field a Prof, does he remove the Cerebro, or does he only apply to future uses of Cerebro?

(I know the uncommon Namor can cancel a Cerebro, but I'm wondering about the Prof too)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You can't handle the truth?
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
prof doom wrote:
Prof X - Powerful Telepath says:
"While Professor X is active, your opponent cannot use actions or global abilities. He or she can pay 2 life to prevent this effect for the rest of the turn."

So if there is an active Cerebro, and you field a Prof, does he remove the Cerebro, or does he only apply to future uses of Cerebro?

(I know the uncommon Namor can cancel a Cerebro, but I'm wondering about the Prof too)
The game doesn't support going back in time. So a Cerebro already in play is unaffected by this version of Professor X.

If Cerebro is removed, and then replayed while the Professor is out, then the owner would need to pay the 2 life.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.