Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Cox
United States
Clemson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
1024x768 works just fine - Don't Wide the Site!
badge
Missing old BGG
mbmbmbmbmb
As of last night (that's Wednesday, 9/27, East Coast US time), things started getting odd around here.

First, when I look at my Geek List postings (not additions), if I click "View", I go directly to the proper posting, as usual. But if that post is a general comment (not about a specific list entry), I get a geek list page showing only the header info and no comments and no items. You simply can't get there anymore without going to the entire geek list and scrolling down to the bottom.

Today (Thursday), the screen for geek lists, is too wide. Have to scroll left/right even if there are no big posts making the geek list extra wide.

Also, don't know if it was last night or today, quotes in geek lists no longer have the nice blue quote box. You just see the quoted text in bold, which makes it look like it's part of your post, not a quote from a prior post. Oddly, this isn't the case for forum quote boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.