Jeff Collins
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How difficult is it to maintain information from the end of one scenario to the next if I will not be playing each scenario back to back? Ot is this not an issue?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Crespo
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I take pictures of the boards at the end of each scenario. That's the easiest way for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
There is actually a form you can download and print out at the Portal website, where you can fill in the information needed.

Between the first and second scenario you will have to keep track of quite a lot of stuff, as the second scenrio is the direct continuation of the first.

You ALWAYS need to keep track of how many Rare Beasts and Plants, Fossils and Sets you collected in the first scenario.
Also, you always have to keep track of how high each character's health level is after a scenario.

Apart from that, after the second scenario, there is not much:
2-3 - Filled Barrels, remaining Wood, remaining Weapons Level, Remaining Morale
3-4 - How many Shoals you measured ABOVE what you needed to complete scenario 3
4-5 - How many points you scored with the tribes

I think that is it. Might be forgetting something, though...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Collins
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for both replies. I should be able to manage. I am looking forward to playing this with my kids.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.