Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Romeo
Canada
Chicoutimi
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just bought this game on sale on ffg website and I have not read the rules yet, but I've read a lot on this forum and noticed that a lot of comments were made saying that this game needs a little rule tweaking!

So what I'm asking you is: what should I modify from the original rules to make this game truely enjoyable!

We are a group of veteran gamers who plays a lot of very long and difficult game (TI3 as an exemple) so we ain't afraid of that if it's worth it.

We love both euro and ameritrash kind of games

We love to beat on one another and srew each other plans over! Of course it has to be meaningful and we still want to appreciate the trading and economic aspect of the game!

So, any good advices? Rules tweaking?

Edit: oooh and we really like Merchants and Marauders if that can help!

Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Schwartz
United States
Jackson
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
www.therulesforge.com
badge
Get your slimy, webbed phalanges off ma boots!
mbmbmbmbmb
Be sure to use the Director's Cut rules. The one change I find most essential is the reduction of guild influence costs, which reduces the length of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.