Popular Tags: [View All]
Euron Crows Eye
United Kingdom
radcliffe
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this new version have the strange head containing the coloured balls? And are the components any good?

Have not seen any pics of new version or anything around.!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes .... it comes with

1 x Phantom of Prophecy

It sits on the shelf and scares me a little.

N.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Euron Crows Eye
United Kingdom
radcliffe
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers Nick - have you also had a look at the quality of the stuff in the box etc and the rules?

It seems to be a low key reprint - no info anywhere on it! And nobody seems to own it either. . .shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Vosper
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I own it...havent played any other versions though so I dont know what to compare it to. The creepy plastic head is there...The board is big, folds into quarters. The pieces are all plastic and you have to assemble them yourself--took me about 10 minutes. Not the greatest quality--they dont "snap" together in a satisfying way, and the bases arent super snug.

Cant comment on the rulebook as I havent looked through it yet.

Hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the new version. I am the first the complain about quality issues, and frankly, I think this game is fine. My only worry is that there's so little room inside the "evil head" that the balls don't move around enough to get a good mix. We didn't see the same colors over and over, but I was very deliberate in my head shaking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.