GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,950 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Marvel Dice Masters: Uncanny X-Men» Forums » General

Subject: More brown than orange rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone had dice anomalies in the starter sets. I'm short an orange action die and have and extra brown action die. I planned to get a second starter so this won't affect play, however I am interested to know if this is a common occurrence though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Battistoni
United States
VISALIA
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If you ask me you have both colors in the box, they are just so close in tone you need some sort of advanced imaging equipment to tell them apart.

I could not pick the lone "orange" die in a line up of "brown" dice if it mugged my grandmother right in front of me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You can't handle the truth?
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jbatt22 wrote:
If you ask me you have both colors in the box, they are just so close in tone you need some sort of advanced imaging equipment to tell them apart.

I could not pick the lone "orange" die in a line up of "brown" dice if it mugged my grandmother right in front of me.

Poll
Which of these ruffians assaulted your grandmother?
!
!*
!**
      28 answers
Poll created by crambaza
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a good call but I'm not colour blind, not even a little. You can't work in electrics/electronics and be colour blind in aerospace (former occupation). Like I said it's not a problem as I'll buy a second starter at some point. This does make me wonder whether these are packaged by hand or machine though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunter Alakai
msg tools
this is the most hilarious thing I have seen in a long time. You win the internet today in my opinion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Briand
Canada
Orleans
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mhuti wrote:
It's a good call but I'm not colour blind, not even a little. You can't work in electrics/electronics and be colour blind in aerospace (former occupation). Like I said it's not a problem as I'll buy a second starter at some point. This does make me wonder whether these are packaged by hand or machine though.

Have you tried contacting Wizkids/NECA, maybe they'll send you the missing orange die?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Rabinowitz
United States
Columbia
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or they'll mug your grandmother.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Trumbo
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same issue, except I have four pink dice, and two brown. I'd offer to exchange with you, but that would really only solve my problem.

Unfortunately, the last time I checked WizKid's support on their website, the basic action dice weren't listed amongst the dice/cards you could have replaced for UXM. I haven't found an email address to simply send a query to, though admittedly I haven't looked that hard since I've got my AvX basic dice and it hasn't affected my ability to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You can't handle the truth?
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I clicked on the "replacement support" link at the bottom of this page:

http://wizkidsreplacementsystem.com/

and got this email address.

wkreplacements@necaonline.com

Try it out, let us know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.