Poland
Ropczyce
Podkarpacie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I change just 2 created items for 1 point only
or
may I change any 2 created items for 1 point each?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dok Indigo
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

When landing on or passing the spaces 9, 14 and 18 you can spend 2 created items for 1 point. You can do this once for each of the 3 spaces, so 3 times in total.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WRS WRS
Poland
Ropczyce
Podkarpacie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx for explanation.

What can happens if a player must go back (e.g. from 9 points to 8, he has 3 members and 4 hunger tiles during sunset) and next again goes forward?
This bonus space again gives him points?
It's important with variant for hard players...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dok Indigo
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

For regular play you can only do this when you pass those numbers for the first time, if you pass them a second time, you are not allowed to discard two items. This is indicated by the word "erstmalig" meaning "for the first time".

The advanced rules indicate that you have to discard two items every time you pass those numbers and that you get a bonus-victory-point for discarding as usual. I would read "as usual" in the context of the above rule, so you get the bonus-victor-point only for the first time, but you get the penalty hunger-tile every time you pass those numbers and are not able to discard two items.

But I could see that this might be ruled in a different way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.