Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam H
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This question sort of gets covered in one or two older threads, but nothing that entirely satisfies my need for rules certainty. So apologies if you feel I'm repeating stuff here.

Example: The race restarts under yellow and all cars line up in order behind/next to the lead car. Pitting is declared, and pitting cars move to the apron.

Does the pack shift up to fill in any gaps left by pitting cars and then line the pitting cars up at the back of the pack? Or do you leave the gaps?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My Turn Yet?
United States
Kirkland
WA
flag msg tools
'80' maxlength='250'> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="15%" align="right"><b>Avatar OverText</b></td> <td width="85%"> <input type="text" name="overtext[avatar]" value="My Turn Yet?
badge
30 Days, 0 plays
mbmbmbmbmb
Everyone shifts up, and then (in order from front to back) you move the pitted cars onto the track behind the pack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
bonnieprince wrote:
Does the pack shift up to fill in any gaps left by pitting cars and then line the pitting cars up at the back of the pack?

Yes. As illustrated under "Yellow Flag Restart Procedure" in the rules (except that Pink Car 23 and Purple Car 21 should have their positions switched.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.