Subject: Checking on Great Orc maneuver rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Wilson
United States
Richmond
California
flag msg tools
I'm 90% sure on this, but I want to check that when using the Great Orc "all terrain is favorable when attacking" ability, only Great Orcs (and other troop types that treat the defender's terrain as favorable) count when determining terrain advantage. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf B
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. And I'm 90% sure you know this but Great Orcs have no favored terrain when defending.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Clark
Scotland
Aberdeen
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
caersidi wrote:
I'm 90% sure on this, but I want to check that when using the Great Orc "all terrain is favorable when attacking" ability, only Great Orcs (and other troop types that treat the defender's terrain as favorable) count when determining terrain advantage. Thanks!

All attacking Great Orc's plus any other attacking unit's terrain type vs Defenders terrain type.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Wilson
United States
Richmond
California
flag msg tools
The only reason I ask is that the ability was worded something like "when Great Orcs are attacking, all terrain is treated as favorable" instead of
"Great Orcs treat all terrain as favorable when they are attacking." Given the wording on the card, it was just possible that all the units in the army got to treat the defender's terrain as favorable as long as one Great Orc was attacking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.