Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Auxier
United States
Pekin
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested in Automobile, but I play primarily with two players (which I see is not recommended by most people with Automobile). Are there any games that you would recommend that are similar to Automobile but offer a much better two-player experience?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew MacLeod
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
And when, exactly, are we playing Churchill again?
mbmbmbmbmb
auxierd wrote:
I am interested in Automobile, but I play primarily with two players (which I see is not recommended by most people with Automobile). Are there any games that you would recommend that are similar to Automobile but offer a much better two-player experience?

I can't think of any: but there are some really good two-player variants of Automobile in the threads. If you'd like, I could geekmail you the one that my wife and I use, which is a combo of two of the more acclaimed variants.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Auxier
United States
Pekin
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
amacleod wrote:
auxierd wrote:

I can't think of any: but there are some really good two-player variants of Automobile in the threads. If you'd like, I could geekmail you the one that my wife and I use, which is a combo of two of the more acclaimed variants.

Thanks! That would be fantastic. I had considered getting the game and using a variant, but I had heard pretty mixed reviews of them. I am glad to find that I may have heard wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew MacLeod
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
And when, exactly, are we playing Churchill again?
mbmbmbmbmb
Just geekmailed it to you. Alas, geekmail can't handle files, so I cut-and-pasted the text into the body.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john guthrie
United States
silver spring
maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i tried to interest my wife in "Strip Automobile", but she wasn't too keen - especially when i started losing...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls