GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,574 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Houserule Jay
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all. I picked up a 1999 copy of the game as it came part & parcel with the guide which I wanted. I wouldn't mind picking up the newest copy of the game when it comes out, but I'm not sure its really necessary either.

I know there were some errors on the map, at least I think these were for the 1999 edition???

Quote:
1. The "IT only" path across the Adriatic from Taranto to Valona is now a dotted line.

2. Constantinople and Bursa are now shown in full color on the Near East map (and as "ghost like" faded images on the main map). In the old edition they were shown the other way around

I also think there was another one or two was there not?

---

On the GMT website there is (the newest rules of course) a document with ALL the card text for the 2004 version cards. I know these cards ALSO had errors, so this is why I am looking for the errata for both the 1999 and 2004 editions.

Thanks all
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Osprey
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Errg...Argh..
mbmbmbmbmb
jayjonbeach wrote:
Hey all. I picked up a 1999 copy of the game as it came part & parcel with the guide which I wanted. I wouldn't mind picking up the newest copy of the game when it comes out, but I'm not sure its really necessary either.

I know there were some errors on the map, at least I think these were for the 1999 edition???

Quote:
1. The "IT only" path across the Adriatic from Taranto to Valona is now a dotted line.

2. Constantinople and Bursa are now shown in full color on the Near East map (and as "ghost like" faded images on the main map). In the old edition they were shown the other way around

---

On the GMT website there is (the newest rules of course) a document with ALL the card text for the 2004 version cards. I know these cards ALSO had errors, so this is why I am looking for the errata for both the 1999 and 2004 editions.

Thanks all

Not sure if you already saw the Errata link on the GMT site or not. But if you haven't, it's quite extensive. Here's the link:

http://www.gmtgames.com/nnpg/pog_errata.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Houserule Jay
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Osprey wrote:
jayjonbeach wrote:

Quote:

---

Thanks all

Not sure if you already saw the Errata link on the GMT site or not. But if you haven't, it's quite extensive. Here's the link:

http://www.gmtgames.com/nnpg/pog_errata.html

I did grab that before thanks, I should have mentioned it. What I find strange is it does not mention the map issues I noted in OP?

Still looking for 2004 errata as well if anyone has it.

TIA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John David Galt
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
To my knowledge GMT has not published any errata for POG other than the 2002 FAQ, which came from ConSimWorld. You might ask there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.