GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,255 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Barton Campbell
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been here a while but I'm clueless about computers and geek stuff. I just need a microbadge with Santa Claus's picture on it. If it said "I believe in Santa" that would be even better.

While your at it, can you tell me how to find a Jacques Derrida or a Michel Foucault microbadge?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nowak
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
Ask Santa for one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arek Lewandowski
Poland
flag msg tools
badge
Kostkarnia
mbmbmbmbmb
That's obvious. You have to believe deep down in your heart that Santa really exists.

I don't know, man

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Williams
United Kingdom
St Just
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bartman347 wrote:
I've been here a while but I'm clueless about computers and geek stuff. I just need a microbadge with Santa Claus's picture on it. If it said "I believe in Santa" that would be even better.

While your at it, can you tell me how to find a Jacques Derrida or a Michel Foucault microbadge?

Thanks

There's this one (but it doesn't have the mouseover you suggested): mb

Otherwise there's a geeklist where you can request a microbadge that doesn't currently exist (and with luck a designer will make one to your specifications):

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/175112/microbadge-req...

The place to check whether a microbadge already exists:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/microbadge/browse/purchase

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.