Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Boboc
Romania
Bucuresti
Bucuresti
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I own a copy of Polis, the Asylum English/Espanol edition and I have a problem with some cards. I will not complain about their quality, but my problem is that on the back there is this artwork with some colors including red. I have 3 Phalanx cards where instead of red, the color is orange and they are easily recognized from the other cards. I really think this is a big deal. What can I do about it?

Thanks

PS: it's a shame that a game that is so fine, with gorgeous artwork and such great cardboard components contains such bad quality cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Aside from contacting the company, you can sleeve the cards with sleeves that have opaque backs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
I would guess you just had a little bad luck. Sounds like a minor production error, and they unfortunately happen, sometimes.

Contact Asylum games, they should provide you with replacements. And in the meantime, you could use opaque sleeves until the replacements arrive...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Boboc
Romania
Bucuresti
Bucuresti
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
what sleeves do you recommend? I haven't find any by now,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.