Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Walker
Canada
Unspecified
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi, I've found three incomplete sets of this (Canadian?) version at thrift shops

and I was wondering if anyone knows the distribution of the Deal and Mail cards?

Also, of the three sets, two have pegs and a savings and loans chart, and the other has little sheathed charts that you slide until the amount you're interested in appears in the window. I'd really appreciate information about both editions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dede Kurnia Kardiman
Indonesia
Batam
Kepulauan Riau
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,
I just got the same game from the used market here ... could you please share the part manifest? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dede

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bishop of East Anglia
New Zealand
Lower Hutt, WELLINGTON
flag msg tools
I'm, I'm afraid there's been a mistake. The man who has been speaking to you is an impostor. He is not in fact the Bishop of East Anglia, but a man wanted by the police. I am the Bishop of East Anglia and anyone who doesn't believe me can look me up
badge
Think of me as the Bishop of East Anglia
mbmbmbmbmb
trotw00d wrote:
Hi, I've found three incomplete sets of this (Canadian?) version at thrift shops

and I was wondering if anyone knows the distribution of the Deal and Mail cards?

Also, of the three sets, two have pegs and a savings and loans chart, and the other has little sheathed charts that you slide until the amount you're interested in appears in the window. I'd really appreciate information about both editions.

Assuming mine is the same as your older version - here in New Zealand

rules
game board
one peg board with 12 pegs (saving and loans calculator)
4 counters
1 dice
piles of money in 5,10,20,50,100 and 500 denominations (mine has lost all the 5s and most of the 500s so I have supplemented it with an old monopoly set)
16 deal cards (I only have 14)
79 Mail cards (that's what the rules say and indeed i have 79)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No Cat - No Cradle
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Meoww
mbmbmbmbmb
As a kid I was drawn to the graphics of this game - really of its era - Schoolhouse Rockish. I have the Canadian version and this is what I have:

rules
game board
one peg board with 24 green pegs (saving and loans calculator)
6 counters (Black, ROYGB)
1 die
Money in 5,10,20,50,100 and 500 denominations (looks very similar to Monopoly money - mine is in pristine condition as I use chips rather than the mony to make the transactions easier)
16 deal cards (one is a promo card) as follows:
- Power boat
- Family Camper
- 2 acres, vacationland
- Tractor
- Used Sports Car
- Share of Race Horse (x 2 cards)
- Coin Collection
- Bottle Collection (x 2 cards)
- Diamond Ring
- 800 lbs. Copper Pipe
- 18th Century Pine Hutch (x 2 cards)
- Used Stereo Set
- Promo card ("We hope you enjoy playing PAYDAY, We had lots of fun developing it. PAYDAY now joins, MONOPOLY, CLUE, SORRY, CAREERS, ADMIRALS, PROBE, RISK, WATERWORKS, ACTION HOCKEY and many other fine "all family" games from Parker Brothers. Drop us a line with your comments to PARKER BROTHERS, P.O. Box 600, Concord, Ontario L4K 1B7. We are always glad to hear from you")

Ha! Totally forgot about Admirals until I just typed it out here...I'll have to start looking for that next...

79 Mail cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.