Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Warrender
United States
Rockaway
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI, for those of you who may not be aware, there are already several places outside of BGG to continue to learn / discuss how we all are enjoying this game.

Bachelors of Dice
A podcast about the game in general from the perspective of casual gamers. Website is sparse, but have also produced gameplay videos on our youtube channel and use Facebook to announce relevant news as it comes in.
www.thebachelorsofdice.wordpress.com
www.youtube.com/bachelorsofdice
www.facebook.com - search "Bachelors of Dice"

The Reserve Pool
Their coverage of the game includes strategy articles, character profiles, and a podcast that's released each Thursday.
www.thereservepool.com

Dice Masters Rules
A website about "cards, strategy, banter and news" related to the game. They have also developed an Independent FAQ for the game and an advanced card search.
http://www.dicemastersrules.com/

Dice Masters DB
The aim of DiceMastersDB is to create a leading resource for those playing Dice Masters. This includes a Catalog and Team Builder.
www.dicemastersdb.com

Dice Anon
They are just a couple of guys in Las Vegas who really enjoy playing Dice Masters and want to share our thoughts, observations, and opinions on different aspects of the game. Their goal is to be able to reach everyone from a curious outside party or beginner to the advanced tournament minmaxer.
www.diceanon.com

Sidekicks and Shields
"Your one stop shop for all things Dice Masters. Check out the calendar of events, read some articles, or shop our store."
http://sidekicksandshields.com/

There may be others as well which I'll happily add to this list. And if anyone from any of those sites wishes to edit the description or site info, let me know and I'll fix this post.

BGG is obviously the best place for us all to come together, but if you can't get enough of this game, well, at least you have a few more options!

Edit-fixed DMR section per comment.
Edit-added Sidekicks & Shields.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff W
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey Kevin, thanks for the mention. I'd note that our Team Builder tab is a link to the DiceMasters DB page. We want everyone to know where the cool tools are and we use the Team Builder too. We try to give credit where credit is due.

Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan King
United States
Stockbridge
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also Sidekicks and Shields

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.