Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy is missing the orange trading posts. I emailed info@zmangames and then followed up a week later. Neither got a response. Does anyone know of a way to contact ZMan such that they will respond?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milena Guberinic
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Mina's Fresh Cardboard
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Missing Pieces, Z-Man Unresponsive
QBert80 wrote:
My copy is missing the orange trading posts. I emailed info@zmangames and then followed up a week later. Neither got a response. Does anyone know of a way to contact ZMan such that they will respond?

I had an issue with mis-cut Agricola expansion cards and went through the process here: http://zmangames.com/contactez-nous.php. They never emailed me but did send me replacement cards pretty quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Speare
United States
Bedford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
tee hee, that tickles!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I also used that form (the English version) for oozing Clash of Cultures pieces. I have heard response times in the range of two weeks; I did not hear back from them but hopefully I'll be getting something in the mail soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Ramus
msg tools
designer
Deus Vult
badge
Gloria in excelsis Deo
mbmbmbmbmb
QBert80 wrote:

I always use the form on their website. But they are know for sending replacements without saying a word about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rafael Ramus wrote:
QBert80 wrote:

I always use the form on their website. But they are know for sending replacements without saying a word about it.

I thought that might be the case, but it has been two weeks since my original e-mail (and I live in Canada, where Z-Man is based), so I think I will fill out the form.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jill Reid
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska (NE)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Every time I have needed replacements from Z-man (missing pieces in a new game...I am a magnet for this!), I receive them about 3 weeks later. Sometimes I get an initial email that they received my email, sometimes not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
QBert80 wrote:

fwiw I usually suggest to folks to use the publisher's forum(s) here on BGG instead of a game specific forum since these questions/problems are not game specific but publisher specific... usually you'll already find your question asked and answered...

Z-Man Games

and yes, while Z-Man was a US publisher, since 2011 they are now owned by Filosofia, a Canadian publisher

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I didn't mean to pollute the forum.

I'll just say that I filled out their online form and within a couple hours got an e-mail saying the replacements had been mailed. I guess I was just using the wrong channel before. Thanks for the help, folks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
QBert80 wrote:

If it is like Filosofia, their email domaine got changed. It is @f2zentertainment.com now. That might be why you didn't get an answer.

Contact customerservice@f2zentertainment.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Massey
United States
Laytonsville
Maryland
flag msg tools
Gotta Stay Positive!
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the exact issue with missing one orange TP (apparently the orange- trading-post-packer is not very good!). I contacted Zman on their website and got an automated response back stating that they had received my request. That was only a week ago, so I haven't gotten the replacement part yet. But, Zman has been responsive in the past, so I remain confident that they will send it soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gemini6Ice Gemini6Ice
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rafael Ramus wrote:
QBert80 wrote:

Yep, I never got a response, but just when I was about to follow up a few weeks later, the pieces came in the mail
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 Geek Gold so that you can read this! :-)
mbmbmbmbmb
So since they seem to be responsive after all - maybe the OP could update the thread title accordingly?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Speare
United States
Bedford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
tee hee, that tickles!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine just arrived as well (just over 2 weeks after my request).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I always hope that I'm not missing anything when I'm getting a ZMan game, but of course I was missing stronghold, sanctuary and multiple river pieces :/ Expansion itself was perfectly fine though, thankfully.

I don't understand how does their quality control work

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.