Subject: HELP---I A HAVE PROBLEM ON UNDERSTANDING SOME RULES TO PLAY rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George Angel
Greece
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Hi there, can anyone help me with some rules please? I dont understand why on the penatly board there are two speeds +2- and +40 column but the penalty is the same. I just cant read that board can anyone expelain to me? Also explain to me as simple as you can the Spining off...I just dont u8nderstand the way is being explained in the book of instructions. I think is great game and I am not able to play it. So any help is vital.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Whitmore
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the chart in front of me, but basically it is a complete reference. So if you are travelling at +20 over the posted speed limit, you roll the dice and look up your result under the +20 column. If you were going 40 mph over the limit you would look under that column.

As to the results. Yes some results are the same, whether you are + 20 or +40. But it would really be confusing if it didn't tell you what the result was supposed to be!

If you spin off, you place your car on the red spin-off space. Set your speedometer down to 0 mph, and accelerate away on your following turn. It is possible for more than one car to be on the same spin-off spot.

Good luck,

Kevin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Angel
Greece
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Re: HELP---I A HAVE PROBLEM ON UNDERSTANDING SOME RULES TO P
Thank you for your reply, but I still dont get it. I am not DAHHH or anything its juts like...let me describe the Penalty Chart
Column 1 is Number of Dice second column is Speed Over Safety Speed and that is divided into two sub columns that 1st column is +20 and the second +40 the third column is the Penalty. So lets say that I run +20 then the penalty is the same even if I run with +40. for example if my die is 2 then the penantly for either +20 or +40+ is the same NO PENALTY. If my die is lets say 8 then +20 and +40 is Tire wear 1. What I want to say is that there isnt different columns of penalties if you have +20 or +40. Thats why I am so puzzled about it. What is the purprose then to have two subcolumns with +20 and +40 when there isnt any bpointand the results are the same? So if you speed up more than +20 and +40 the penalty is just to spin off? Thanks again for everything I just6 really wanna paly that game that seem so funny and good.regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
I haven't played the game, but looking at the penalty chart pictured in the game entry, the penalties are NOT the same in all cases. Look at what happens if you roll a 7 - if you are at +40, there is a penalty, but there is NO penalty if you are at +20, because there is no entry in the +20 column.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Angel
Greece
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you all. It was very fast and accurate your help. I hope you all have a great weekend we will finaly play this old but interesting game.regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.