Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
yuri ribeiro
Brazil
JOÃO PESSOA
Paraíba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If a player or npc ship is inside a planet it can be attacked? if yes let me know where it is explained at the rulebook. I saw ppl debating here asking each other but i can't find the answer and where is it explained on the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. I don't have the rulebook with me, but it is definitely ok to attack another ship while on a planet.

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
yuri ribeiro
Brazil
JOÃO PESSOA
Paraíba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
both ships must to be at the same planet to target each other, the orbital shield blocks line of sight right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando Robert Yu
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dallon Feldner
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mind you, it's not a great idea to do so - the ship on the planet can refill their energy (which means free shields at max power) and repair at the cost of a silver coin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
yuri ribeiro
Brazil
JOÃO PESSOA
Paraíba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not if it was destroied! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Booth
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yurimaiaribeiro wrote:
if yes let me know where it is explained at the rulebook.

P. 13 in Adjacency:
"As a rule of thumb, to interact with a ship on a planet, players must also be on that planet."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Dixon
United States
Herndon
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How would this work on a lawful planet.
Lets say someone was on the planet, another person goes in and begins attacking them? They would then get a bounty right? And what would happen to them since they cannot enter a planet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Thorpe
United Kingdom
Birkenhead
Merseyside
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesnt really matter. Best way to play it is to say the kill gains the bounty like normal. And attacking is fine but both need to be within the planet border.

Having a bounty is only bad for entering a planet entrance I think. Not exiting. So you can kill in the lawful planet and run away!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Ekalbs wrote:
How would this work on a lawful planet.
Lets say someone was on the planet, another person goes in and begins attacking them? They would then get a bounty right? And what would happen to them since they cannot enter a planet?

First, you don't get a bounty just for shooting someone - you have to kill them. So just attacking them wouldn't give them a bounty.

But having a bounty doesn't prevent you from LEAVING a lawful planet, just entering. You can cross the entrance if you are exiting, you just won't be able to get back in without going through the shields.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
yuri ribeiro
Brazil
JOÃO PESSOA
Paraíba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all for the answers, i have no more doubts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.