Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ronald Villaver
Philippines
Manila
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi I am Ron Villaver of www.VariablePlay.com, and I am pleased to share to you that we had a successful Gift of Gaming Charity Event last Saturday.
You can checkout the story here: http://www.variableplay.com/board-games/they-matter-we-care/

www.HeCaresFoundation.com headed by Bro. Joe Dean Sola has a shelter for street children where they give them food, clothing and even send them to school.

Bro. Joe Dean was gracious to let us enjoy an afternoon of board gaming with the kids. My son and I gave board games from our collection and taught them how to play the games.

I really believe the true gift of our hobby is sharing. Sharing time with friends and family, and now even to the less fortunate.
If you wish to help us or join the event, feel free to drop us a message at our Facebook Page: fb.com/VariablePlay

Happy Holidays!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.