John Paul Messerly
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
I just got a copy of the kickstarter exclusive quest book and noticed that many of the tiles in these quests have gaps between them that must be either climbed or jumped. I really like the feeling of verticality but I haven't been able to find the rules for jumping.

One of the quests acts (the world shakes) has rules for climbing but other ones don't have rules for climbing or jumping. If there are no rules do we just treat the gaps as purely thematic... having no gameplay effect?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Von Chicken Pants
msg tools
mermuse wrote:
I just got a copy of the kickstarter exclusive quest book and noticed that many of the tiles in these quests have gaps between them that must be either climbed or jumped. I really like the feeling of verticality but I haven't been able to find the rules for jumping.

One of the quests acts (the world shakes) has rules for climbing but other ones don't have rules for climbing or jumping. If there are no rules do we just treat the gaps as purely thematic... having no gameplay effect?

Thematic. You're quite right though, use correctly height can have a dramatic effect on the scene.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Derksen
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
designer
armoredgear7.net
badge
Heroes of the Aturi Cluster dockingbay416.com/campaign
mbmbmbmbmb
mermuse wrote:
If there are no rules do we just treat the gaps as purely thematic... having no gameplay effect?

I believe this is correct; thematic only.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.