Realm of Wonder» Forums » Rules

Subject: Tower Tiles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthias Palmer
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible to bump out a tower tile from my player board with a new one when there is no space left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindwarrior Games
Finland
Pori
flag msg tools
mb
Hi!

Yes, and since the rules don't explicitly tell you you can only fill the spaces on the character board, you don't even have to bump one. You just add the new tile on the table next to the other tower tiles you have.

Of course if you want to add another element, you could play with a rule of a maximum of 5 tower tiles with or without bumping possibility.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ferdinand K├Âther
Germany
Bochum
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Was just going to ask about this. Since tower tiles are not limited to the spaces on your Character card I guess the same goes for the round bonus (and victory) discs, right?

... unless you introduce limits as a "house rule".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fenrir Jarl
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since rules does not say anything about token limits nor they describe character board i assume none of those resources are limited.

Rules even don't say you should place your tower tiles in specific place on your character board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.