Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Kissell
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have two games that are currently not for retail in the US:
Historia: NIS. Includes a kick starter exclusive mini expansion (Golden Eras) and two promo cards.
Empires of the Void: Includes Empires of the Void: Pirates of Cidran and Empires of the Void: Key to the Universe. Excellent condition. I have the winner sign the inside of the box, so there is one (small) signature and date. All cards are sleeved.

Since these games are OOP or not for sale, I am valuing them fairly highly, but am reasonable. I will take combination of games, games and cash(strictly cash offers will of course go through the marketplace), ect. All offers are welcome if you want one.

A few titles I'm particularly interested in:
Keyflower
Bruges
Xia: Legends of a drift System
Glory to Rome
Merkator
Sentinels of the Multiverse Expansions
Evolution

Any offers considered. Check out my other games for trade too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested in Historia and/or Empires for the right offer. Feel free to peruse my 100+ title trade list and let me know what would feel fair to you. The broader the mix of titles you suggest the more likely we can work something out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interested in Empires of the Void

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.