Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Honig
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, for people who have their boxes foamcored...how do you think things will fare when MoM drops? There are a ton of new cards, and from eyeballing it I'm not optimistic about things fitting.

That means either take everything apart and build a new set (which is perfectly possible, but still probably won't fit) or convert to something more efficient like bags/tuckboxes.

What are people thinking about organization, now that the line has gotten its first big box?

If there was a tuckbox that I could also use to hold cards while still on the table (like the little foamcore trays) that would probably be ideal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Nopa
United States
Addison
Texas [TX]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the daedalus productions insert on order, which is supposed to also be able to fit everything in a single box. I don't know if that's the case or not until both arrive. Currently, I have all tokens in a Plano box, and everything else sleeves and bagged. Doesn't really fit due to extra space and air of bags.

I imagine a really good foamcore insert might be able to fit it all, bit lets be honest. After another expansion, we'll all be looking for another storage solution...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Hasegawa
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no way that the MoM stuff will fit in with the existing stuff in one box of foam core. With the first "mini" expansion, I still ended up using both boxes I admit to being slightly inefficient, but not tremendously so.

I had a good time engineering a solution the first time though, so I imagine it'll be fun figuring out something for the next go-round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
it's impossible to fit any bigger expansion in the box with foam core insert. The previous expansion where just cards.

I managed to get base game and expansion in a single box.

but as you see no room for any thing els
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Honig
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I used a pretty typical insert for the base + first expansion + Hastur fan expansion (http://imgur.com/a/bqRaw has the base game, but everything fit nicely), but...I'm honestly not sure how many more things we'll fit. We'll see how it works out in the end, but tuckboxes in the MoM box might be necessary.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering MoM has a board, 210 large cards, 114 small cards, 10 character/GOO sheets, and small pile of tokens there is no way to make it all fit in the base box. My plan is to make a new insert for the MoM box that will easily fit the new content and leave room to grow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yew Crazy Dang'd Packaging Engineers !!

GIT OFF MY LAWN !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At least they took the least amount of space on your lawn due to their instinct for space efficiency. Also they were placed on your lawn specifically to ensure your could get them off your lawn with minimal effort.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xelto G
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Andarel wrote:
So, for people who have their boxes foamcored...how do you think things will fare when MoM drops? There are a ton of new cards, and from eyeballing it I'm not optimistic about things fitting.

The board, three encounter decks, and a couple of other odds and ends are only used when you're playing with Antarctica. So unless you have an obsession with playing with Antarctica each game, those odds and ends can go in a separate box so they're not in the way when you're not using the sideboard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.