I'm writing up a new set of card analyses for here and my blog Pretty Sneaky, Sis and was telling a story from a game I played to illustrate how good a card was, and decided to give a sneak peek and start some talk.
This happened in a game I played.
1. Go to the Dungeon.
2. Draw cards with Divine Level 4. One of the cards was Reckless Conjure.
3. Play Reckless Conjure, discarding itself, Divine and something else.
4. Use Enhanced Charming Nano to get Divine back.
5. Draw tons more cards with Divine, including Skinshifter and Xenomorph.
6. Discard Divine to Skinshifter.
7. Copy Charming with Xenomorph.
8. Get Divine out of discard pile with Xenomorph/Charming.
9. Draw a ridiculous amount of cards. \
When the dust settled, I drew 27 cards. Humorously enough, I couldn't defeat the monster I wanted most. (It was immune to Clerics)
What's your favorite Thunderstone moment?