GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,385 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game – Khazad-dûm» Forums » Rules

Subject: Goblin ambush questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom N
msg tools
mbmb
In 2b on the nightmare deck "goblin ambush" how does this work if there can active location?

Do you have to kill enemies to put progress on the active location? Can legolas or asfaloth put progres on the active location?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Fanchi
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zeromage wrote:
In 2b on the nightmare deck "goblin ambush" how does this work if there can active location?

I'm not entirely sure about this, but I think because the effect says to put the progress "on this stage" rather than "on the quest", the progress placed by the Forced effect bypasses the active location. I don't have a link to back this up, so I could easily be wrong.

Zeromage wrote:
Do you have to kill enemies to put progress on the active location? Can legolas or asfaloth put progres on the active location?

The quest card says "Progress cannot be placed on Goblin Ambush except by the above effect," which does not include the active location, so you can place progress on the active location via player card effect (as well as by questing successfully).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.